Retail POS System (Cash Register express)
The Cash Register Express™ POS solution is scalable for many types of retail stores, single or multi-site. It is a revolutionary Point Of Sale System that allows you to fully computerize your business. The system is designed to require the least amount of touches necessary to ring up a sale, and performs functions faster than a traditional cash register.
- Easy and secure
- Privilege and tracking there are over 75 different security permissions for managers to choose from
- To maintain security of the system and to track each staff member’s usage.
Ringing Up a Sale
- Easy swipe for card payments.
- Fast and secure and accurate transactions.
Print Bar Codes
- Bar-code Express to create in-house bar-codes.
- Ability to Show Store name description and price.
- Reliable inventory tracking system.
- Ability to import inventory from spread sheet.
- Automatic deductions of items in inventory as items are sold.
- Ability to set stock level alerts.
- Ability to sell and redeem gift cards at no fee.
- Ability to reward customers with bonus points discounts, birthdays and giveaways.
- Integrates with quick books and other accounting software packages.
- Easy to count cash with blind balancing to enforce honesty.
- Audit trails increase employee accountability and strengthen daily operations.
- Keep track of employee hours, wages and breaks.
- Configure job codes tiers for managers and leaders to allow access to different system functions.
- Ability to access remotely and anywhere.
- Ability to run reports on each location.
Back Office Reporting
- Have 75 reports that can be analyzed by cashier ID, date or register number.
- View and analyse daily and hourly sales.
- Product mix, inventory best and worst sellers.
- E-mail promotions and mail in labels.
- SNAP (Social network application platform) enables you to integrate gift and loyalty programs with Social media.
- Real-time access to payroll Information.
- Automatic payroll calculations including accruals.
- Administer federal payroll tax deposits.
- Rental tracking for video and equipment.
- Security integration with camera systems and DVR.
- Schedule appointments and calendar.